Thursday, January 7, 2010

I hav service my car,changed oil filter,petrol filter,plugs,air cleaner but continues to jerk,like fire cut?

its a toyota carina 1.8si 1996 japan modelI hav service my car,changed oil filter,petrol filter,plugs,air cleaner but continues to jerk,like fire cut?
have you set the timing?I hav service my car,changed oil filter,petrol filter,plugs,air cleaner but continues to jerk,like fire cut?
Remove, Clean %26amp; Adjust Throttle Body! Have Injectors Cleaned! Coil %26amp;Plug Wires are Good? Are Distributor Cap %26amp; Rotor Cracked or Burnt (Replace)? Check Timing %26amp; Timing Belt! Full Diagnostic Read Out! Condition of Throttle Position %26amp; o2 Sensors?
I am not so sure but could it be the quality of petrol you are using because it happened to my dad when he used Mobil petrol when he stopped using it all the jerking went away.





But I am NOT so sure... Sorry....
dear dre,


kindly chk if its plug wire also if its have ecm box kindly chk by any electronix eng. or if its hve delco then pls chk point and condensor or if this car hve multipoint fuel injection system then pls clean nozzle of that point injection sysem. pls chk this tips or i cant say .......... god help u


thanx.
What about the tranny? vacuum lines? distributor (your cars version of it)?
check the distributor and the timing, or the gas filter

No comments:

Post a Comment