Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone out there service your own 1800 GoldWing? If so what oil do you use and what filter? I hate Dealers.?

I would like the cross over filter and oil that is easily found as there are no Honda service dept.s close by and don't want to go to them anyway. Any help would be appreciated.Anyone out there service your own 1800 GoldWing? If so what oil do you use and what filter? I hate Dealers.?
You can order your supplies from 'dennis kirk.com'. These folks have good shipping times %26amp; prices. They've around for many years.Anyone out there service your own 1800 GoldWing? If so what oil do you use and what filter? I hate Dealers.?
http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/FilterXRef.html





This is a good site for cross referenced oil filters. Many good ones can be had at Wal-Mart, inexpensively. Also available is oil alternatives.





I use Shell Rotella T full Synthetic 5w-40 in my Yamaha. I think it's the best, but everyone has different criteria for what they prefer.
rotella full syn. and a walmart filter go to www.gwrra.com lot of good info

No comments:

Post a Comment