Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just opened a service station in Hollywood florida and I want to know if anyone buys used motor oil?

If they don't buy it then at least someone who will give me a container and pick it up for freeI just opened a service station in Hollywood florida and I want to know if anyone buys used motor oil?
maybe not in Florida but some boilers burn used motor oil for heatI just opened a service station in Hollywood florida and I want to know if anyone buys used motor oil?
I do not know about Florida, but you can go to any of your local service station or auto zone, and find out from them. Some states recycle used motor oil. Normally they do not buy it, you just turn it in to those places.
There are businesses that buy used motor oil for recycling just have to check into resources for your area
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment