Saturday, December 26, 2009

I put 3000 miles on my car in 1 month. My 6 month service isn't due until next month. Do I get the oil chg?

Do I get the oil change now and then bring it back in next month for the warranty required 6 mth servicing?I put 3000 miles on my car in 1 month. My 6 month service isn't due until next month. Do I get the oil chg?
the milage should supercede the time frame, read the warranty again it should state milage or 6 months, which ever comes firstI put 3000 miles on my car in 1 month. My 6 month service isn't due until next month. Do I get the oil chg?
It depends on the current mileage and a few other things. For the most part, if you have 75K+ It'd be alright. Pull your dipstick and smell the oil, if it smells burnt, you need it changed. Do it yourself, it's so easy.
no, i'm sure it'll be ok to wait a month.
It's usually 3000 short distance miles %26amp; 5000 highway miles for oil changes.
it wouldnt hurt to wait until next month to get the oil changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment