Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oil Service Company Blew Up My Engine - Went for an oil change and they didn't fill up my oil?

As such on the drive home my engine froze up. I called them, and they looked at the video and they infact did not fill up the oil. Now they want to put a used engine out of totaled vehicle in my car rather than rebuilding mine, putting a rebuilt motor in, or a new engine in. Their argument is that the engine they are taking from the totaled vehicle has less miles than my current engine. I don't want some random used engine put in my SUV. What are they liable for????


1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.Oil Service Company Blew Up My Engine - Went for an oil change and they didn't fill up my oil?
Contact the Better Business Bureau. You are entitled to a new engineOil Service Company Blew Up My Engine - Went for an oil change and they didn't fill up my oil?
I would say they have to replace your engine with a brand new one. If they refuse i would get an attorney involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment