Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I DIY Service my Tag Monaco. OIl is clogging it up???

RATHER THAN PAY 拢200 PLUS FOR A SERVICE I GUESS I CAN JUST POP THE BACK OFF MY TAG MONACO UNCLOGG THE OIL AND OFF I GO?? IS IT REALLY THAT SIMPLE?? IS THERE A WEBSITE SHOWING ME HOW OR DOES ANYONE NOW???? THANKS R.How can I DIY Service my Tag Monaco. OIl is clogging it up???
I presume you mean a Tag Heuer watch..if your under warrantly gte it done free or if not try this : ( i sued to work in a antie jewellery shop and we always did this )





1 - open gently - using a DRY NEW q-tip ( cotton bud ) gently BLOT any areas that appear dirty or greasy but dont pull - push or poke ....blow out any dust or debris...using a tissue gently insert a corner around the edges of the works and work along the edge to absorb and residue oil lingering in any '' corners''.....close and reseal .





If this wont work try and get a preffesional to do the job - we used to have a wtach bloke do our watches and he charged 30 pounds :) Bargian - shop around !





OR go the whole hog and do this - it shows a step by step way to dismantle and clean a watch ...How can I DIY Service my Tag Monaco. OIl is clogging it up???
Thankyou - good luck - be gentle with your lovely watch though eh.... :) oh and sorry about the spelling mistakes - go there were loads! :D Report Abuse

Take it to a reputable dealer don't chance it.
Find a cheap service dealer
Take it to your local garage, they do oil changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment